We are looking for two post-doctoral fellows to join the Team Eye (www.oeil-recherchemontpellier.fr) at the Institute for Neurosciences of Montpellier for a period of 30 months from February 2022.
The recruited fellows will be working on projects aiming at getting a deeper understanding on corneal pathophysiology in vivo. The work will be done in collaboration with other teams of the INM, and the ophthalmology department of Montpellier hospital. The scope of the project will offer a possibility to work with fundamental research and clinical applications.
The ideal candidates should have:
- A PhD, with at least one paper as first author
- Technical experience with murine models (you should have the European FELASA agreement) and mammalian cell culture
- Practical knowledge on one or several of the following areas will be greatly appreciated: RNAsequencing, qPCR, proteomics, AAV vectors, immunohistochemistry, organ dissection, corneal biology, murine surgery, confocal microscopy, in vivo imaging
- Positive assets, such as creativity, organization skills, teamwork, fluent in English
- Deadline for applying: 10.12.2021
- Beginning of the projects: 01.02.2022