The objective of the Grant Office is to support research teams in seeking funding and responding to national, European and international calls for tenders.
Its main mission are:
- Carry out a strategic watch on the different types of calls for proposals related to research activities in neuroscience, at the national (ANR, FRM, patient associations ...) and international (Horizon Europe, NIH ...) levels
- Create and develop a database of funding agencies, open to all researchers from the Institute of Neurosciences of Montpellier
- Ensure targeted dissemination of funding sources to scientists according to their research themes
- Assist the researchers in the preparation of the administrative and financial files before submission (establishment of the budget, checking the eligibility of expenditure, compliance with regulations) in coordination with the concerned departments
- Create a database of submitted and selected projects
Participate in the administrative and financial follow-up of projects, in connection with institutional partners, internal administrative services and supervisory bodies, scientific managers, partners and funders.